Today I have three My Pretty Zombie Eyeshadow Swatches!
I got these about a month ago, but haven’t gotten around to swatching yet. Grimdeva, Mary Jane, and Amacyst. All of the blushes I got will go in another blog post as to not weigh this one down. I will say that the three I got all benefit from using Pixie Epoxy. I probably wouldn’t use them alone with just primer as PE gives it such a boost.
*All of the swatches are taken under a daylight bulb.
- MaryJane – A mid tone gray green with a slight pink/red shift.
- Vegan, Not Lip Safe; Ingredients: Mica, titanium dioxide, blue #1 lake, yellow #5 lake, hydrogenated polisobutane, palmitic acid, tin oxide, silica, iron oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, magnesium myriatrate
- Amacyst – Amacyst is a fabulous medium shimmery purple!
- Not Vegan, Not lip safe; Ingredients: mica, carmine, Ferric ferrocyanide, Titanium dioxide, Magnesium myristrate
This color is super sparkly and pretty if you love purple! This color is more of a navy with just primer and no glitter primer. I’m not sure what to think about the sample baggie, as I can see the different pigments separated out. It doesn’t appear to have an effect though when I use it, just something weird to note I’ve never seen before.
- Grimdeva – a dark purple with a slight red shift
- Vegan, Lip Safe; Ingredients: mica, Titanium dioxide, Tin oxide, Silica, Iron oxide, Copper powder, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium myristrate
Here are the colors on, one eye color, no liner, bare bones looks!