When Life’s Entropy first debuted last summer, she had two collections, Animal Sanctuary and the Secret Shop collection. I, being a massive Dota fan, picked up the entire Secret Shop set!
Jane recently posted on the brand’s Facebook page that:
2) As of July 1, 2015, the following products will be discontinued to make room for new products:
* ALL of the Animal Sanctuary Eyeshadows except: Just Kitten and Owl Always Love You
* ALL of the Secret Shop Eyeshadows except: Dismember, Exorcism, and Astral Imprisonment
* Yellow & Brown Foundation Elixirs
* Electron & Quark Particle Contour Sticks
* Alloy, Coralation (will be reformulated), Recursion, and Synapse Lip Theories
These shadows are all pretty much the same formula:
OK over bare skin(sometimes a little patchy, but I just pack more shadow down and that seems to do the trick)
better over Fergie’s Shadow Primer(but the sparkle and duochrome do not show)
and best over Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy to let the sparkle stick and the duochrome shine!
So here are my first 6 swatches of the Secret Shop collection so you can snag any you’d like before they go away for good!
That is it for part 1! Stay tuned for part 2 coming up soon!
You can buy these shadows at Life’s Entropy here.
Full sizes are $6 and a set of samples is $15.